Whether you are just turning 65 or have been receiving Medicare benefits for a number of years, one thing is for certain: Medicare can be incredibly challenging to understand. That’s why Edmonds Family Medicine has chosen to partner with Connexion Insurance Solutions, our preferred insurance agency, to provide our patients the most current and accurate information available on all the concepts of medicare.
Edmonds Family Medicine is contracted with the following Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage | HMO and PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage | HMO and PPO
- Regence MedAdvantage | HMO and PPO
- United Healthcare AARP Medicare Complete | HMO
Connexion Insurance Solutions is dedicated to delivering a relationship-oriented approach to evaluating your Medicare options with you. And we do so through a number of different tools you can access at your preference:
- A Toll-Free Medicare Informational Patient Resource Line: During normal business hours five days a week, feel free to call in and inquire about every Medicare insurance option currently contracted with Edmonds Family Medicine.
- Our “Welcome to Medicare” informational seminar series: Attend an informational seminar and learn about the basic mechanics of Original Medicare Parts A and B, Medicare Advantage Part C, and Prescription Part D.
- Private consultations in your home: Do you prefer a more personalized approach? Let’s schedule some time to review in the comfort of your home. Invite us over for coffee, and let’s see where the conversation takes us …
Contact Connexion Insurance
Solutions today to explore your options:
877-915-7528 TTY 711 M-F 8am-5pm
Edmonds Family Medicine is committed to the healthcare needs of our patients. We work diligently to evaluate Medicare options and develop policies that serve the best interests of our patients. After careful consideration, we have determined that we cannot accept new Medicare patients into our practice. In prior years as a courtesy to our patients, EFM has occasionally allowed exceptions to this policy. Starting in January 2017 we will no longer be able to make exceptions.